Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Info on Moving to The Netherlands

22 years ago
Hi,
I'm finding lots of useful information links on moving to Holland from the US, but it seems a bit harder to find this information from moving from Canada. My boyfriend is a dutch citizen and lives there & we are planning on moving into together. If anyone has some advice or useful links could you please advise me?
He went to the local police there & they told him a few things I need, but the officer said I needed things that the Dutch Embassy here said I didn't need so we are getting conflicting stories.
Any info would be deeply appreciated.
Thanx
Kim from Canada

GeoBlue
GeoBlue
SJB Global
SJB Global

SJB Global is a top-rated financial advisory firm specializing in expat financial advice worldwide, offering retirement planning & tax-efficient solutions with a regressive fee model.
Learn More

SJB GlobalSJB Global

SJB Global is a top-rated financial advisory firm specializing in expat financial advice worldwide, offering retirement planning & tax-efficient solutions with a regressive fee model.
Learn More

Expats-in-Bermuda10 Tips for Living in Bermuda

Expats in Bermuda have mixed feelings about living in Bermuda. Everyone loves the sunshine and beaches, but the high cost of living, one car per household law, limited job opportunities and gossipy expat social scene can make life challenging.

Expats in Bermuda have mixed feelings about living in Bermuda. Everyone loves the sunshine and beaches, but the high cost of living, one car per household law, limited job opportunities and gossipy e...

Moving-to-FranceMoving to France: 8 Things to Know Before You Move to France

Expats all over the world dream of someday making France their next destination. As with other countries, there is a lot of planning involved, and a lot of decisions to be made. Find important advice about finding a place to live, expat banking services in France and much more.

Expats all over the world dream of someday making France their next destination. As with other countries, there is a lot of planning involved, and a lot of decisions to be made. Find important advice...

Living-in-HungaryPros and Cons of Living in Hungary

If you're moving to Hungary, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Hungary.

If you're moving to Hungary, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Hungary. ...

Living-in-SwedenCulture Shock in Sweden

If you're planning a move to Sweden, or have recently settled there, it's natural to encounter some culture shock as you adjust to your new surroundings. Our insightful article is designed to help you navigate this transition smoothly. It offers practical tips and draws on the experiences of fellow expats who have successfully embraced the cultural nuances of Sweden.

If you're planning a move to Sweden, or have recently settled there, it's natural to encounter some culture shock as you adjust to your new surroundings. Our insightful article is designed to help you...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides