Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Research

22 years ago
I was wondering if anyone could help me? I am
currently doing some research for a book I am writing
on cross cultural experiences, working overseas etc.
so I am looking for people I can interview about their experiences.

If you are interested in talking with me please email me at [email protected] so we can set up a time for me to call you for the interview.

Thanks

Cigna Global Health
Cigna Global Health
SJB Global
SJB Global

SJB Global is a top-rated financial advisory firm specializing in expat financial advice worldwide, offering retirement planning & tax-efficient solutions with a regressive fee model.
Learn More

SJB GlobalSJB Global

SJB Global is a top-rated financial advisory firm specializing in expat financial advice worldwide, offering retirement planning & tax-efficient solutions with a regressive fee model.
Learn More

Living-in-Costa-Rica15 Best Places to Live in Costa Rica

If you're dreaming about living in Costa Rica, here are the 15 Best Places to Live in Costa Rica in 2023.

If you're dreaming about living in Costa Rica, here are the 15 Best Places to Live in Costa Rica in 2023....

Dominican-Republic11 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic

Expats in the Dominican Republic offer tips for newcomers and others considering a move to DR. Advice about the best places to live in DR, health insurance, driving, renting vs. buying, electricity, going green and more.

Expats in the Dominican Republic offer tips for newcomers and others considering a move to DR. Advice about the best places to live in DR, health insurance, driving, renting vs. buying, electricity, ...

Living-in-Estonia15 Best Places to Live in Estonia

If you're dreaming about living in Estonia, here are the 15 Best Places to Live in Estonia in 2023.

If you're dreaming about living in Estonia, here are the 15 Best Places to Live in Estonia in 2023....

Moving-to-EcuadorBest Places to See While on a Look-See Trip to Ecuador (Plus, Itineraries)

Considering a move to Ecuador but uncertain about where to settle? Venturing on an exploratory trip to visit multiple popular expat destinations can be incredibly enlightening. Here's a list of recommended places to consider during your exploration of Ecuador.

Considering a move to Ecuador but uncertain about where to settle? Venturing on an exploratory trip to visit multiple popular expat destinations can be incredibly enlightening. Here's a list of recomm...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides