Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Cargo Space. Chicago to Germany

22 years ago
I left Chicago for Heidelberg, Germany in May 99. I have 50-60 lbs of goods in a Chicago storage facility. It's costing me $45 per month (yea..that's plenty after two years) and I want to find an expat going to Germany. Does anyone have space in a sea-container? Are you relocating to Germany in the next 2-5 months? I have several breakables (china, glasses) but small amounts. Does anyone have room in their sea-containers? contact [email protected]

Universal Tax Professionals
Universal Tax Professionals
GeoBlue
GeoBlue

Top-quality coverage for people who live, work, study and travel internationally.
Get Quote

GeoBlueGeoBlue

Top-quality coverage for people who live, work, study and travel internationally.
Get Quote

Living-in-Austria15 Best Places to Live in Austria

If you're dreaming about living in Austria, here are the 15 Best Places to Live in Austria in 2023.

If you're dreaming about living in Austria, here are the 15 Best Places to Live in Austria in 2023....

Living-in-LuxembourgPros and Cons of Living in Luxembourg

If you're moving to Luxembourg, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Luxembourg.

If you're moving to Luxembourg, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Luxembourg. ...

Living-in-BrazilPros and Cons of Living in Brazil

If you're moving to Brazil, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Brazil.

If you're moving to Brazil, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Brazil. ...

Expats-in-Freeport--Bahamas5 Tips for Living in Freeport in the Bahamas

Expats in the Bahamas live in the Caribbean but are very close to the U.S. Find out what it means to call Freeport, on the island of Grand Bahamas, your home. Some of it is island paradise, while other parts of the experience are clearly not.

Expats in the Bahamas live in the Caribbean but are very close to the U.S. Find out what it means to call Freeport, on the island of Grand Bahamas, your home. Some of it is island paradise, while ot...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides