Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Need a job

22 years ago
Dear all,
I hope you will ne able to help me. I really want to move to LA for personal reasons but for that I need to find a job. I'm actually in LA right now and I realize it's really hard to find a job since I' European and I require sponsorship from a company.
I apply through Internet but got no answers. My resume isn't that bad though, I have a Master degree, am currently working for a big international company and I speak 5 languages. I'm also taking Spanish classes (6 hours/week).
I would really appreciate if you know someone who might be interested or if you know a way to find a job.
Thanks.

Cigna Global Health
Cigna Global Health
Cigna Global Health
Cigna Global Health

Get a quote in 2 minutes from our partner, Cigna Global Health.
Get Quote

Cigna Global HealthCigna Global Health

Get a quote in 2 minutes from our partner, Cigna Global Health.
Get Quote

Drivers-License-The-NetherlandsHow to Get a Driver's License in The Netherlands

Here's a primer on how to get your driver's license in The Netherlands.

Here's a primer on how to get your driver's license in The Netherlands....

Living-in-Switzerland14 Expats Talk about What It's Like Living in Switzerland

Expats in Switzerland advise newcomers to join a few expat clubs, learn German (or French / Italian), enjoy the outdoors and travel Europe.

Expats in Switzerland advise newcomers to join a few expat clubs, learn German (or French / Italian), enjoy the outdoors and travel Europe. ...

Moving-to-the-US9 Best Places to Live in Boston

Expat families, foreign students and retirees love living in Boston, Massachusetts. This city has a neighborhood or suburb for everyone. Here are 9 of the best neighborhoods and suburbs according to expats living in Boston.

Expat families, foreign students and retirees love living in Boston, Massachusetts. This city has a neighborhood or suburb for everyone. Here are 9 of the best neighborhoods and suburbs according to...

Moving-to-the-United-StatesMoving to the United States with a Pet

Planning to move to the United States with your pet? Get all the vital information on required vaccinations, pet travel guidelines, and prohibited items in the United States. Make your relocation process easier with this guide.

Planning to move to the United States with your pet? Get all the vital information on required vaccinations, pet travel guidelines, and prohibited items in the United States. Make your relocation proc...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides