Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Am freaking out about moving from SF bay area to Lyon France.

22 years ago
Help me. I'm freaking out about moving to france. I don't know how to facilitate a move like that and I'm so sad about leaving. I've lived in the SF bay area almost my whole life. And though I love France, and Lyon is beautiful, I know I'll be home sick.

Cigna Global Health
Cigna Global Health
Innoinsure
Innoinsure

Hassle-free health insurance policies that meet all Spanish visa and residency requirements. We are Innoinsure and we offer policies from the 2 leading health insurance companies in Spain: DKV and Asisa. 100% success rate for VISA and residency applications.
Get Quote

InnoinsureInnoinsure

Hassle-free health insurance policies that meet all Spanish visa and residency requirements. We are Innoinsure and we offer policies from the 2 leading health insurance companies in Spain: DKV and Asisa. 100% success rate for VISA and residency applications.
Get Quote

Expat-Mexico5 Tips for Living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

Expats in San Miguel de Allende love the city's art scene, spring-like weather, beautiful architecture and thriving expat community. Expats share tips for living in San Miguel de Allende.

Expats in San Miguel de Allende love the city's art scene, spring-like weather, beautiful architecture and thriving expat community. Expats share tips for living in San Miguel de Allende. ...

Drivers-License-NorwayGetting a Driver's License in Norway

Here's a primer on how to get your driver's license in Norway.

Here's a primer on how to get your driver's license in Norway....

Living-in-Paraguay15 Best Places to Live in Paraguay

If you're dreaming about living in Paraguay, here are the 15 Best Places to Live in Paraguay in 2023.

If you're dreaming about living in Paraguay, here are the 15 Best Places to Live in Paraguay in 2023....

Moving-to-Bulgaria10 Things to Know Before Moving to Bulgaria

If you're planning a move to Bulgaria, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Bulgaria.

If you're planning a move to Bulgaria, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Bulgaria. ...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides