Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Can marriage help naturalization and employment alot?

22 years ago
I am returning to Spain to live with my boyfriend- who is a Spanish native, Should we go ahead and get married (as we are planning in the next year or so) during this Fall to make my paper work smoother and job opportunities better for me? I have a student VISA, but it will expire eventually. Thanks for ANY response regaurding international marriage and its benefits.

Thanks!!,
Crystal

Cigna Global Health
Cigna Global Health
GeoBlue
GeoBlue

Top-quality coverage for people who live, work, study and travel internationally.
Get Quote

GeoBlueGeoBlue

Top-quality coverage for people who live, work, study and travel internationally.
Get Quote

Moving-to-Azerbaijan10 Things to Know Before Moving to Azerbaijan

If you're planning a move to Azerbaijan, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Azerbaijan.

If you're planning a move to Azerbaijan, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Azerbaijan. ...

Expat-Panama7 Best Places to Live in Panama

Panama is a great place to live or retire with easy residency laws, warm people and lots of expats. Whether you want to live by the beach in Bocas del Toro or need to live in Panama City for work and schools, there are many places to explore. We highlight 7 great places to live in Panama.

Panama is a great place to live or retire with easy residency laws, warm people and lots of expats. Whether you want to live by the beach in Bocas del Toro or need to live in Panama City for work and...

Expats-in-SwedenMoving to Sweden

Our guide to Moving to Sweden offers tips from expats in Sweden about housing, healthcare in Sweden, making friends, best places to live and more.

Our guide to Moving to Sweden offers tips from expats in Sweden about housing, healthcare in Sweden, making friends, best places to live and more. ...

Living-in-JordanPros and Cons of Living in Jordan

If you're moving to Jordan, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Jordan.

If you're moving to Jordan, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Jordan. ...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides