Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

anyone moving to London soon (Aug/Sept)

22 years ago
I will post a detailed list of things we are selling. I may yet reduce this typically british neighborhood to tears with an American Yard sale.

However, if anyone is in the process of relocating, please get in touch with me. We have a household of electronics, a Kitchen table with chairs, a grill, some tools, etc, basically anything that plugs in will have to go and we have purchased almost everything here.

Also, we are living in a beautiful house in Brentford TW8 9NH, close to tubes, buses, trains, walking distance to high street and close to airport in the SW area. We may be looking to sublet or at least help the landlord locate replacement tenants for the remainder of the 18 month term on the lease, if you are house hunting and need a largish house (4 bedrooms) our rent is £2600. I can (and will) be taking digital photos in the next weeks if you want a preview. So send email if you have any interest in finding a house in this location.

Universal Tax Professionals
Universal Tax Professionals
GeoBlue
GeoBlue

Top-quality coverage for people who live, work, study and travel internationally.
Get Quote

GeoBlueGeoBlue

Top-quality coverage for people who live, work, study and travel internationally.
Get Quote

Living-in-BrazilPros and Cons of Living in Brazil

If you're moving to Brazil, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Brazil.

If you're moving to Brazil, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Brazil. ...

Expats-in-Freeport--Bahamas5 Tips for Living in Freeport in the Bahamas

Expats in the Bahamas live in the Caribbean but are very close to the U.S. Find out what it means to call Freeport, on the island of Grand Bahamas, your home. Some of it is island paradise, while other parts of the experience are clearly not.

Expats in the Bahamas live in the Caribbean but are very close to the U.S. Find out what it means to call Freeport, on the island of Grand Bahamas, your home. Some of it is island paradise, while ot...

Moving-to-Macedonia10 Things to Know Before Moving to Macedonia

If you're planning a move to Macedonia, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Macedonia.

If you're planning a move to Macedonia, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Macedonia. ...

Moving-to-CanadaMoving with a Pet to Canada

Get ready to move to Canada with your pets. This guide provides key information on vaccinations, what you can bring to Canada, travel tips, and more, helping to avoid problems when you relocate with your pet.

Get ready to move to Canada with your pets. This guide provides key information on vaccinations, what you can bring to Canada, travel tips, and more, helping to avoid problems when you relocate with y...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides