Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Apartments in San Juan, PR, area

22 years ago
Can anyone give me contact numbers for apartments for rent near Pavia Hospital. I need on for a month Oct/Nov as I have to live there prior to the birth of my baby. I live in British Virgin islands.
Many thanks
Colby B

Cigna Global Health
Cigna Global Health
SJB Global
SJB Global

SJB Global is a top-rated financial advisory firm specializing in expat financial advice worldwide, offering retirement planning & tax-efficient solutions with a regressive fee model.
Learn More

SJB GlobalSJB Global

SJB Global is a top-rated financial advisory firm specializing in expat financial advice worldwide, offering retirement planning & tax-efficient solutions with a regressive fee model.
Learn More

Moving-to-Bermuda10 Things to Know Before Moving to Bermuda

If you're planning a move to Bermuda, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Bermuda.

If you're planning a move to Bermuda, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Bermuda. ...

Moving-to-BangladeshMoving with a Pet to Bangladesh

Get ready to move to Bangladesh with your pets. This guide provides key information on vaccinations, what you can bring to Bangladesh, travel tips, and more, helping to avoid problems when you relocate with your pet.

Get ready to move to Bangladesh with your pets. This guide provides key information on vaccinations, what you can bring to Bangladesh, travel tips, and more, helping to avoid problems when you relocat...

Living-in-BelgiumPros and Cons of Living in Belgium

If you're moving to Belgium, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Belgium.

If you're moving to Belgium, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Belgium. ...

Moving-to-BelgiumMoving with a Pet to Belgium

Prepare for your move to Belgium with a pet. Understand the vaccination needs, travel details, and item restrictions in Belgium. This essential guide helps you navigate the process of moving with your pet and reduce the chance of unnecessary complications.

Prepare for your move to Belgium with a pet. Understand the vaccination needs, travel details, and item restrictions in Belgium. This essential guide helps you navigate the process of moving with your...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides