Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Moving with a Cat

22 years ago
I am relocation to the United States from Germany, and will take my cat with me. Does anybody have advice for me as how to make that as endurable for my cat as possible? Any idea is appreciated. Thank you.

SJB Global
SJB Global
Innoinsure
Innoinsure

Hassle-free health insurance policies that meet all Spanish visa and residency requirements. We are Innoinsure and we offer policies from the 2 leading health insurance companies in Spain: DKV and Asisa. 100% success rate for VISA and residency applications.
Get Quote

InnoinsureInnoinsure

Hassle-free health insurance policies that meet all Spanish visa and residency requirements. We are Innoinsure and we offer policies from the 2 leading health insurance companies in Spain: DKV and Asisa. 100% success rate for VISA and residency applications.
Get Quote

Living-in-ColombiaPros and Cons of Living in Colombia

If you're moving to Colombia, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Colombia.

If you're moving to Colombia, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Colombia. ...

Expats-in-Romania10 Tips for Living in Romania

Expats in Romania share their tips for living in Romania. They discuss the pros and cons of living there and offer advice about driving in Bucharest, finding an apartment and more.

Expats in Romania share their tips for living in Romania. They discuss the pros and cons of living there and offer advice about driving in Bucharest, finding an apartment and more....

Moving-to-BulgariaMoving with a Pet to Bulgaria

Get ready to move to Bulgaria with your pets. This guide provides key information on vaccinations, what you can bring to Bulgaria, travel tips, and more, helping to avoid problems when you relocate with your pet.

Get ready to move to Bulgaria with your pets. This guide provides key information on vaccinations, what you can bring to Bulgaria, travel tips, and more, helping to avoid problems when you relocate wi...

Moving-to-Thailand10 Things to Know Before Moving to Thailand

If you're planning a move to Thailand, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Thailand.

If you're planning a move to Thailand, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Thailand. ...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides