Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Wishing to move from USA to London, UK

22 years ago
I am hoping to make a move from the US to London sometime next year. Right now, I am taking my time to "research" what it is I will need to do in preparation. The one subject that I have found conflicting reports regarding is a resume (CV). Does anyone have any suggestions as to how a resume (CV) should look to a UK employer? What should be included and such?
Also, I will take any tips on making such a move. Currently, I live in Massachusetts near Boston and have moved to Texas before, but never across international borders. A friend of mine lives in Norwich, Norfolk, UK, so that will help a bit. Plus, a friend of mine here in Massachusetts has friends and family in London, which she said she will contact once my move becomes final. However, I will take as much information and help as I can get. I am open to ANY suggestions right now.
Thanks!

SJB Global
SJB Global
SJB Global
SJB Global

SJB Global is a top-rated financial advisory firm specializing in expat financial advice worldwide, offering retirement planning & tax-efficient solutions with a regressive fee model.
Learn More

SJB GlobalSJB Global

SJB Global is a top-rated financial advisory firm specializing in expat financial advice worldwide, offering retirement planning & tax-efficient solutions with a regressive fee model.
Learn More

Moving-to-PolandMoving to Poland with a Pet

Planning to move to Poland with your pet? Get all the vital information on required vaccinations, pet travel guidelines, and prohibited items in Poland. Make your relocation process easier with this guide.

Planning to move to Poland with your pet? Get all the vital information on required vaccinations, pet travel guidelines, and prohibited items in Poland. Make your relocation process easier with this g...

Living-in-EcuadorPros and Cons of Living in Ecuador

If you're moving to Ecuador, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Ecuador.

If you're moving to Ecuador, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Ecuador. ...

Expat-Ecuador-8 Tips for Living in Cuenca, Ecuador

Many expats in Cuenca, Ecuador love the city's climate, friendly people and low cost of living. Other expats find that this developing city's bland food, dirty streets and noisy neighborhoods are too much to take.

Many expats in Cuenca, Ecuador love the city's climate, friendly people and low cost of living. Other expats find that this developing city's bland food, dirty streets and noisy neighborhoods are too...

Moving-to-IrelandMoving to Ireland: 7 Things to Know Before Moving to Ireland

Expats moving to Ireland have a wide variety of options in terms of great places to live. People moving to Ireland for work, to retire or for any other reason can realize the life they imagine if they do enough research before taking the plunge.

Expats moving to Ireland have a wide variety of options in terms of great places to live. People moving to Ireland for work, to retire or for any other reason can realize the life they imagine if the...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides