Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Moving to the US

22 years ago
Hello, I'm a 23 year old ex-reserve soldier. I'm looking to move to America. I was thinking Illinois or New Hampshire. The only problem is I don't know where to start. I'm looking to possible venture into law enforcement, but until I get to the US I can't do anything. So if someone could point me in the right direction or something I'd be very happy.

Paul

SJB Global
SJB Global
William Russell
William Russell

Get a quote for international health insurance from our partner, William Russell.
Get Quote

William RussellWilliam Russell

Get a quote for international health insurance from our partner, William Russell.
Get Quote

Living-in-MaltaPros and Cons of Living in Malta

If you're moving to Malta, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Malta.

If you're moving to Malta, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Malta. ...

Moving-to-Lithuania10 Things to Know Before Moving to Lithuania

If you're planning a move to Lithuania, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Lithuania.

If you're planning a move to Lithuania, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Lithuania. ...

Living-in-Panama11 Expats Talk about Living in Boquete, Panama

11 expats talk about what it's like to live in the beautiful mountain town of Boquete, Panama. From the Tuesday Market at the BCP to group hikes and drinks at Mike's Global Grill, expats love living in Boquete.

11 expats talk about what it's like to live in the beautiful mountain town of Boquete, Panama. From the Tuesday Market at the BCP to group hikes and drinks at Mike's Global Grill, expats love living i...

Living-in-VietnamCulture Shock in Vietnam

If you're planning a move to Vietnam, or have recently settled there, it's natural to encounter some culture shock as you adjust to your new surroundings. Our insightful article is designed to help you navigate this transition smoothly. It offers practical tips and draws on the experiences of fellow expats who have successfully embraced the cultural nuances of Vietnam.

If you're planning a move to Vietnam, or have recently settled there, it's natural to encounter some culture shock as you adjust to your new surroundings. Our insightful article is designed to help yo...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides