Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Want to move to Munich 3-6 months/year

22 years ago
I am newly retired and have a desire to spend from 3-6 months of the year in Munich or nearby. This would probably include May-August. What should I do about lodging and what can I expect to pay? I basicly want something small and furnished. I plan to travel a lot so it doesn't need to be anything fancy. I will be alone or with one other person.

Is there someone I can contact for information on apartments? Can Americans purchase housing rather than renting?

AGS Worldwide Movers
AGS Worldwide Movers
William Russell
William Russell

Get a quote for international health insurance from our partner, William Russell.
Get Quote

William RussellWilliam Russell

Get a quote for international health insurance from our partner, William Russell.
Get Quote

Living-in-Sri-LankaPros and Cons of Living in Sri Lanka

If you're moving to Sri Lanka, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Sri Lanka.

If you're moving to Sri Lanka, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Sri Lanka. ...

Expat-SpainExpat Spain: 10 Tips for Living in Spain

With it's warm culture, thriving cities and beautiful countryside, expats agree that Spain has it all. Expats share their tips and experiences living in Spain.

With it's warm culture, thriving cities and beautiful countryside, expats agree that Spain has it all. Expats share their tips and experiences living in Spain....

Living-in-PakistanCulture Shock in Pakistan

If you're planning a move to Pakistan, or have recently settled there, it's natural to encounter some culture shock as you adjust to your new surroundings. Our insightful article is designed to help you navigate this transition smoothly. It offers practical tips and draws on the experiences of fellow expats who have successfully embraced the cultural nuances of Pakistan.

If you're planning a move to Pakistan, or have recently settled there, it's natural to encounter some culture shock as you adjust to your new surroundings. Our insightful article is designed to help y...

Living-in-Estonia15 Best Places to Live in Estonia

If you're dreaming about living in Estonia, here are the 15 Best Places to Live in Estonia in 2023.

If you're dreaming about living in Estonia, here are the 15 Best Places to Live in Estonia in 2023....

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides