Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Why is it so difficult?

21 years ago
Sorry to sound like a malcontent here but why is it so difficult to relocate to Europe after your European parents/Grandparents have come to Canada,USA,Astrailia,ect...Its not fair. Especially Canadians, seem to have trouble, Even the UK doesn't seem to want them. I realley feel in a bind. I can speak German,am Ethnically german but I don't qualify for refugee status, so they figure why let you stay in Europe? I just feel that Canada has taken in so many people I would figure that other countries would allow suitable people to emmigrate , I don't work for a big international company, and have little money, but I ahve skills and would try to fit in. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? Can anybody give some practical advice on finding some way to stay for a lonf time? Much appreciated. [email protected]

Cigna Global Health
Cigna Global Health
SJB Global
SJB Global

SJB Global is a top-rated financial advisory firm specializing in expat financial advice worldwide, offering retirement planning & tax-efficient solutions with a regressive fee model.
Learn More

SJB GlobalSJB Global

SJB Global is a top-rated financial advisory firm specializing in expat financial advice worldwide, offering retirement planning & tax-efficient solutions with a regressive fee model.
Learn More

Moving-to-PhilippinesBest Places to See While on a Look-See Trip to Philippines (Plus, Itineraries)

If you're considering moving to Philippines and don't have a favorite city or town picked out, going on a look-see or exploratory trip to visit a number of popular expat destinations is really informative. Here are some recommendations for where to visit when exploring Philippines.

If you're considering moving to Philippines and don't have a favorite city or town picked out, going on a look-see or exploratory trip to visit a number of popular expat destinations is really informa...

Living-in-ParaguayCulture Shock in Paraguay

If you're planning a move to Paraguay, or have recently settled there, it's natural to encounter some culture shock as you adjust to your new surroundings. Our insightful article is designed to help you navigate this transition smoothly. It offers practical tips and draws on the experiences of fellow expats who have successfully embraced the cultural nuances of Paraguay.

If you're planning a move to Paraguay, or have recently settled there, it's natural to encounter some culture shock as you adjust to your new surroundings. Our insightful article is designed to help y...

Expats-in-Stavanger5 Tips for Living in Stavanger, Norway

Life in Stavanger can be complicated for expats. By most accounts, it is a difficult culture to get accustomed to, but with the right frame of mind and a willingness to adapt, it can be a rewarding expat experience.

Life in Stavanger can be complicated for expats. By most accounts, it is a difficult culture to get accustomed to, but with the right frame of mind and a willingness to adapt, it can be a rewarding e...

Moving-to-the-US9 Best Places to Live in Boston

Expat families, foreign students and retirees love living in Boston, Massachusetts. This city has a neighborhood or suburb for everyone. Here are 9 of the best neighborhoods and suburbs according to expats living in Boston.

Expat families, foreign students and retirees love living in Boston, Massachusetts. This city has a neighborhood or suburb for everyone. Here are 9 of the best neighborhoods and suburbs according to...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides