Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Any Americans in Cardiff?

21 years ago
I'm planning to move to Cardiff from Seattle in September 2003 to attend university for a year. I'm trying to plan as far ahead as possble. Are there any Americans out there who can offer advice on moving for a year (maybe permanently)? Any Cardiff students out there? I don't know whether I should go with the student housing, or rent my own place (although I plan on bringing my cat , so I may have to rent my own place).

Thanks!
Lea

GeoBlue
GeoBlue
GeoBlue
GeoBlue

Top-quality coverage for people who live, work, study and travel internationally.
Get Quote

GeoBlueGeoBlue

Top-quality coverage for people who live, work, study and travel internationally.
Get Quote

Moving-to-AlgeriaMoving to Algeria with a Pet

Planning to move to Algeria with your pet? Get all the vital information on required vaccinations, pet travel guidelines, and prohibited items in Algeria. Make your relocation process easier with this guide.

Planning to move to Algeria with your pet? Get all the vital information on required vaccinations, pet travel guidelines, and prohibited items in Algeria. Make your relocation process easier with this...

Expats-in-Germany8 Best Places to Live in Germany

Expats love Germany for its historic towns, festivals, Christmas markets and diversity. In this article, we cover 8 of the best places to live in Germany.

Expats love Germany for its historic towns, festivals, Christmas markets and diversity. In this article, we cover 8 of the best places to live in Germany....

Expats-in-Abu-Dhabi10 Tips for Living in Abu Dhabi

Expats in Abu Dhabi enjoy a unique lifestyle in the Middle East, but the requirements for moving there are very specific. Find out what these are and what it is like to live in this truly diverse city.

Expats in Abu Dhabi enjoy a unique lifestyle in the Middle East, but the requirements for moving there are very specific. Find out what these are and what it is like to live in this truly diverse cit...

Moving-to-AustriaBest Places to See While on a Look-See Trip to Austria (Plus, Itineraries)

Considering a move to Austria but uncertain about where to settle? Venturing on an exploratory trip to visit multiple popular expat destinations can be incredibly enlightening. Here's a list of recommended places to consider during your exploration of Austria.

Considering a move to Austria but uncertain about where to settle? Venturing on an exploratory trip to visit multiple popular expat destinations can be incredibly enlightening. Here's a list of recomm...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides