Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Cost of Living: Denver vs. London

21 years ago
Posted on behalf of member julesje32:

Well I just got my job offer from the company in London!!!! I am very excited now that this is actually coming to fruition. Lostinspace, since you used to live in Denver, I was just wondering what you know about the difference in cost of living between here and London. I am making about $50K right now and I am having trouble figuring what I would need to make there to have the same standard of living... the international salary calculators have been saying that I would need to make about $70K but i don't know how accurate that is... i'd like to be more informed when i negotiate with the company.. thanks for your help!!!!

GeoBlue
GeoBlue
Cigna Global Health
Cigna Global Health

Get a quote in 2 minutes from our partner, Cigna Global Health.
Get Quote

Cigna Global HealthCigna Global Health

Get a quote in 2 minutes from our partner, Cigna Global Health.
Get Quote

Living-in-Israel15 Best Places to Live in Israel

If you're dreaming about living in Israel, here are the 15 Best Places to Live in Israel in 2023.

If you're dreaming about living in Israel, here are the 15 Best Places to Live in Israel in 2023....

Expats-in-Paraguay10 Tips for Living in Paraguay

Paraguay is not for everyone. Expats who move to Paraguay are drawn to the low cost of living, low taxes and stable economy. But, expats living in Paraguay warn newcomers about rampant corruption; hazardous conditions for drivers and pedestrians; and lack of modern amenities.

Paraguay is not for everyone. Expats who move to Paraguay are drawn to the low cost of living, low taxes and stable economy. But, expats living in Paraguay warn newcomers about rampant corruption; h...

Moving-to-India10 Things to Know Before Moving to India

If you're planning a move to India, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to India.

If you're planning a move to India, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to India. ...

Expats-in-Silicon-Valley5 Tips For Living in Silicon Valley

Expats living in Silicon Valley are often involved in companies and projects that change the world. It's a dream many people across the world hope to pursue, but it's not an easy one and can involves years to make it happen.

Expats living in Silicon Valley are often involved in companies and projects that change the world. It's a dream many people across the world hope to pursue, but it's not an easy one and can involves...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides