Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Moving to Florida

21 years ago
My husband and I have just returned from a fantastic holiday in Florida. This is our 2 visit. We are strongly considering moving to Florida. I am studying to be a Art Teacher and my husband is a web developer. We would love to hear from expats from the UK especially teachers or Web peeps. Where are the best places to move to in Florida? What the average house prices for a 3-4 bed? How much cash do we need? Can we get jobs fairly quickly?

Universal Tax Professionals
Universal Tax Professionals
GeoBlue
GeoBlue

Top-quality coverage for people who live, work, study and travel internationally.
Get Quote

GeoBlueGeoBlue

Top-quality coverage for people who live, work, study and travel internationally.
Get Quote

Expats-Gerrards-Cross5 Tips for Living in Gerrards Cross, England

Expats living in Gerrards Cross live in a suburb with a relatively easy commute to London. As with other suburbs close to London, you will pay a premium for the easy access.

Expats living in Gerrards Cross live in a suburb with a relatively easy commute to London. As with other suburbs close to London, you will pay a premium for the easy access....

Living-in-QatarPros and Cons of Living in Qatar

If you're moving to Qatar, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Qatar.

If you're moving to Qatar, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Qatar. ...

Expats-in-Germany5 Tips for Living in Frankfurt

Expats often move to Frankfurt for jobs in finance and IT. Frankfurt is continental Europe's largest financial center and has a population of approximately 2.5 million in the city and surrounding urban area. Towns in the Taunus area north of Frankfurt and Wiesbaden and Mainz to the west are popular among expats. There are many international and bi-lingual schools to choose from and lots of expat clubs in the Frankfurt area.

Expats often move to Frankfurt for jobs in finance and IT. Frankfurt is continental Europe's largest financial center and has a population of approximately 2.5 million in the city and surrounding urb...

Moving-to-EgyptBest Places to See While on a Look-See Trip to Egypt (Plus, Itineraries)

If you're considering moving to Egypt and don't have a favorite city or town picked out, going on a look-see or exploratory trip to visit a number of popular expat destinations is really informative. Here are some recommendations for where to visit when exploring Egypt.

If you're considering moving to Egypt and don't have a favorite city or town picked out, going on a look-see or exploratory trip to visit a number of popular expat destinations is really informative. ...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides