Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

holistic physician moving to Cyprus

21 years ago
I am an acupuncturist and naturopathic physicinan, planning to move to Cyprus later this year and I want to contact the expat population. my website is: www.drhmchurchill.com. I will be looking for a temporary apt. as well. What type of cars are in Cyprus? I have a Toyota, and would be concerned about getting it serviced. Any ideas? Ship it or sell it & buy something local? Thanks! Hether

AGS Worldwide Movers
AGS Worldwide Movers
SJB Global
SJB Global

SJB Global is a top-rated financial advisory firm specializing in expat financial advice worldwide, offering retirement planning & tax-efficient solutions with a regressive fee model.
Learn More

SJB GlobalSJB Global

SJB Global is a top-rated financial advisory firm specializing in expat financial advice worldwide, offering retirement planning & tax-efficient solutions with a regressive fee model.
Learn More

Living-in-PanamaPros and Cons of Living in Panama

If you're moving to Panama, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Panama.

If you're moving to Panama, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Panama. ...

Moving-to-the-UAE10 Things to Know Before Moving to the UAE

If you're planning a move to the UAE, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to the UAE.

If you're planning a move to the UAE, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to the UAE. ...

Moving-to-ChileMoving to Chile: Shipping, Customs Inspections & Extra Baggage

Expats in Chile offer advice to newcomers about shipping to Chile, customs inspections and more.

Expats in Chile offer advice to newcomers about shipping to Chile, customs inspections and more....

Moving-to-Vietnam10 Things to Know Before Moving to Vietnam

If you're planning a move to Vietnam, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Vietnam.

If you're planning a move to Vietnam, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Vietnam. ...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides