Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Help nice American find job!!!!!!

21 years ago
>Hi,
>
>I'm an American who would like to live and work in London but I need help finding job sponsorship!
>Everyone says I need a work permit to enter but for right now all I have are jobs that want to do interviews at the moment.
>How can I go to my interviews if I can't enter the country legally to do just that on a Visitors' stamp ?
>I would reely appreciate any suggestions you may have.Thanks.

GeoBlue
GeoBlue
Innoinsure
Innoinsure

Hassle-free health insurance policies that meet all Spanish visa and residency requirements. We are Innoinsure and we offer policies from the 2 leading health insurance companies in Spain: DKV and Asisa. 100% success rate for VISA and residency applications.
Get Quote

InnoinsureInnoinsure

Hassle-free health insurance policies that meet all Spanish visa and residency requirements. We are Innoinsure and we offer policies from the 2 leading health insurance companies in Spain: DKV and Asisa. 100% success rate for VISA and residency applications.
Get Quote

Expats-in-GuatemalaExpats in Guatemala: Pros and Cons of Living in Guatemala

Expats are very forthcoming about the pros and cons of living in Guatemala. Pros include the spring-like weather, the low cost of living and the lifestyle. Cons include limited access to quality healthcare (especially outside of Guatemala City), gringo pricing, crime and the reality that the rainy season can be depressing.

Expats are very forthcoming about the pros and cons of living in Guatemala. Pros include the spring-like weather, the low cost of living and the lifestyle. Cons include limited access to quality hea...

Moving-to-Ecuador10 Best Places to Live in Ecuador

Expats share some of their favorite places to live in Ecuador from beautiful colonial cities to affordable beach towns.

Expats share some of their favorite places to live in Ecuador from beautiful colonial cities to affordable beach towns. ...

Moving-to-Lithuania10 Things to Know Before Moving to Lithuania

If you're planning a move to Lithuania, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Lithuania.

If you're planning a move to Lithuania, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Lithuania. ...

Moving-to-Austria10 Things to Know Before Moving to Austria

If you're planning a move to Austria, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Austria.

If you're planning a move to Austria, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Austria. ...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides