Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

making Italy my home

21 years ago
Thinking of moving to Italy? I would like to share news of my most recent book, entitled Deeply Rooted. I am an artist/writer now living in Italy and this is the story about what it was like to make Italy my home, including the chronicle of my Italian-American heritage and how that played into the decision. To read an excerpt and reviews visit www.gindasimpson.com. It was published in Italy but can be ordered through my website.

William Russell
William Russell
Innoinsure
Innoinsure

Hassle-free health insurance policies that meet all Spanish visa and residency requirements. We are Innoinsure and we offer policies from the 2 leading health insurance companies in Spain: DKV and Asisa. 100% success rate for VISA and residency applications.
Get Quote

InnoinsureInnoinsure

Hassle-free health insurance policies that meet all Spanish visa and residency requirements. We are Innoinsure and we offer policies from the 2 leading health insurance companies in Spain: DKV and Asisa. 100% success rate for VISA and residency applications.
Get Quote

Living-in-GreecePros and Cons of Living in Greece

If you're moving to Greece, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Greece.

If you're moving to Greece, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Greece. ...

Living-in-GuatemalaPros and Cons of Living in Guatemala

If you're moving to Guatemala, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Guatemala.

If you're moving to Guatemala, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Guatemala. ...

Living-AbroadLiving Abroad: Digital Nomads in Budapest, Hungary

Expats and Digital Nomads say Budapest has "a richness of stimuli of every sort" and is a "city both gorgeous and ALIVE." It's no wonder why it's become such a popular location for digital nomads.

Expats and Digital Nomads say Budapest has "a richness of stimuli of every sort" and is a "city both gorgeous and ALIVE." It's no wonder why it's become such a popular location for digital nomads....

Expats-in-NorwayMoving to Norway

Expats in Norway report a life abroad in a country to which it can be difficult to adapt. However, if you have the right situation and persevere, the natural beauty and hard won quality friendships can be quite rewarding.

Expats in Norway report a life abroad in a country to which it can be difficult to adapt. However, if you have the right situation and persevere, the natural beauty and hard won quality friendships ca...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides