Interested in our Partner Program for businesses or our Local Guide Program for experienced expats and digital nomads? Click here to learn more.
Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

I am looking for a cozy country with a low cost of living.

18d ago
I am currently considering Southeast Asia and think Malaysia would be a good place to stay, but how many yen or dollars can I spend in the region per month?I would like to know things like what level of security is there.

Universal Tax Professionals
Universal Tax Professionals
SJB Global
SJB Global

SJB Global is a top-rated financial advisory firm specializing in expat financial advice worldwide, offering retirement planning & tax-efficient solutions with a regressive fee model.
Learn More

SJB GlobalSJB Global

SJB Global is a top-rated financial advisory firm specializing in expat financial advice worldwide, offering retirement planning & tax-efficient solutions with a regressive fee model.
Learn More

Coastal-Living-in-Cyprus-10 Best Places to Live on the Coast in Cyprus

If coastal living is for you, read about the 10 best places to live on the coast in Cyprus.

If coastal living is for you, read about the 10 best places to live on the coast in Cyprus....

Living-in-Antigua--BarbudaCulture Shock in Antigua & Barbuda

If you're planning a move to Antigua & Barbuda, or have recently settled there, it's natural to encounter some culture shock as you adjust to your new surroundings. Our insightful article is designed to help you navigate this transition smoothly. It offers practical tips and draws on the experiences of fellow expats who have successfully embraced the cultural nuances of Antigua & Barbuda.

If you're planning a move to Antigua & Barbuda, or have recently settled there, it's natural to encounter some culture shock as you adjust to your new surroundings. Our insightful article is designed ...

Expats-in-Silicon-Valley5 Tips For Living in Silicon Valley

Expats living in Silicon Valley are often involved in companies and projects that change the world. It's a dream many people across the world hope to pursue, but it's not an easy one and can involves years to make it happen.

Expats living in Silicon Valley are often involved in companies and projects that change the world. It's a dream many people across the world hope to pursue, but it's not an easy one and can involves...

Moving-to-JapanMoving to Japan with a Pet

Prepare for your move to Japan with a pet. Understand the vaccination needs, travel details, and item restrictions in Japan. This essential guide helps you navigate the process of moving with your pet and reduce the chance of unnecessary complications.

Prepare for your move to Japan with a pet. Understand the vaccination needs, travel details, and item restrictions in Japan. This essential guide helps you navigate the process of moving with your pet...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal Partners & Local Guides